You Might Be A Racer If...
Published: December 12, 2013; updated: July 12, 2014
You might be a racer if...
- You mentally autocorrect Kindle (Amazon tablet) to Kidde (brand of fire extinguishers).
- The suggestion to replace trailer tires after X years does not apply to you - your trailer tires wear out.
- You have a hydraulic floor jack in your street driven vehicles, despite said vehicles also having factory scissor/bottle jacks.
- You know the weight of your daily driver.
- You plan to change worn out tires in the fall, because you are comfortable driving on slicks in rain.
- None of your cars are street legal.